Best movies downloads
Instant movie downloads in DVD quality

Sep 11, 2007

Guy X

I picked up this DVD as a birthday present for myself as it looked to be a bit of an “off the wall” comedy that could be quite good.

Jason Briggs plays a US Army private who ends up at a top secret miltary base in Greenland thanks to a mess up.

The camp turns out to be a pretty mad place with all sorts of “characters” that spark some fairly amusing moments, but there’s no real big laughs to be seen.

The “secret” that the base is hiding, and apparently no-one other than the “top brass” knows about, is never really explained, and apart from some funny moments with Puffin’s, the plot never really gathers pace.

This is another movie that I feel didn’t quite hit the mark, I couldn’t say where it went wrong, but it never seems to really get going.

Not one I’ll bother watching again or recommending to friends…

No comments: