Best movies downloads
Instant movie downloads in DVD quality

Sep 14, 2007

Ghostrider with Nicholas Cage

I’m a big fan of movies based on comics, especially the Marvel stuff nowadays, as it tends to be pretty good.

I’m also familiar with the Ghostrider comic, although I never read more than a couple of issues, so I waslooking forward to seeing the movie…

The special effects are pretty cool, but the whole thing was let down for me because there never really seemed any doubt that the Ghostrider was going to win, so the movie never really “grabbed me”.

It’s not one of Nicholas Cages best performances, but then the plot, scenes and dialogue he had to work with were unlikely to stretch him, at all.

If you’re just looking for a Marvel super hero action movie that’s not going to tax you’re brain (at all), then I guess it’s ok, but don’t expect much.

No comments: